First time here? Check out my introduction post.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What the hell is this thing

Thanks for checking out my blog. I want to get a few things out of the way really quickly:
  • This blog shows smart guys how to meet girls and improve their social skills.
  • It's derived from what I discovered was working for me. I didn't set out to develop it per-se, it just happened as I tried to get girls.
  • A lot of it is about using the Internet to meet great girls because this is a much smaller step for most guys than approaching girls in real life, but this will transition you to a point where you're comfortable and smooth in real-life. It did for me.
  • While I consider my techniques a "method", this is not a pick-up program, club, or cult. I'm a guy with a blog. Not a company with a business plan or a school with a curriculum.
  • My techniques are about how to attract women. Use it how you want: for getting a lot of causal dates, a girl friend, a wife, or just to get laid.
So that's the short version. If you're sold already, I recommend you read the chain of blog posts that will get you up and running and into a short daily routine that will constantly be getting you dates with great girls. Start with the first step to getting girls.

The Longer, Tedious About section for those who really want to know my story and why they should read this blog

A few years ago, a female friend of mine asked me to talk to her brother. She asked me to give him some tips on how to get girls, because in our circle of friends I have a rep for knowing a thing or two about women. Turns out her brother, despite being a nice, intelligent, clever guy, was clueless about women. He reminded me of myself. Myself when I was younger, that is.

In high-school and college I was an introverted, shy, nerdy kid who was a complete failure with the girls. The only girls I ever dated or had as girlfriends were those I met through other people. They were ok, but they weren't the type of girls I wanted. I wasn't lusting after hot party-time girls, but I did want smarter, more together, and yes, prettier girls who were all around great catches, not just good looking. But i was just a mess when it came to approaching them.

But that all changed when I started using the Internet. I found that, unlike real life where I was a nervous mess, the Internet gave me a platform I could move on at my own pace, reduce the embarrassment of rejection to near zero, and formulate and refine my skills with girls. all from my laptop. I started dating a lot of girls. A lot of smart, greating looking girls who I never would have had a chance with had I bumped into the in real life. I had become a success with women.

The interesting thing about this is that I never had to change who I was or become a "player" in order to get girls .In fact, I was using all my existing great qualities as a smart, intelligent guy in order to woo girls. I realized that the Internet actually put me at an advantage over the jocks, ganstas, playas, and pick up artists. I still had to learn the art of getting girls to notice it and not fuck up when we interacted. But that was something I took to and mastered over a few years of intense study and trial-and-error.

Now, back to my friend's brother. I could tell he was a bit embarrassed about his situation, but willing to listen. My techniques just flowed out my mouth as I systematically explained what I did to get girls. His shyness and lack of confidence really made want to work hard with him, because I knew he could do it. I wrote him many emails helping him out, and lo-and-behold he ended up dating several girls, and now has a girlfriend who is a great catch. My advice really helped him! And well, I felt pretty damn proud of myself for getting this guy laid.

After helping a few other people with girls, and seeing again how readily my advice flowed out of my brain and how good it made me feel when my advice paid off, I decided to start this blog. I'm dedicating it to the Smart Guy, because it's not the become-a-ladies-man pickup programs out there.

So who is the Smart Guy? My blog is based on my own experience, and I am a solid computer geek. But The Smart Guy is a more general type of person who, I discovered, has a lot of great qualities women look for: Intelligence, trustworthy and responsible, and has a good career path. But they also tend to have a lot of weaknesses that make it hard to get those girls to notice them. Shy, introverted, might not have a lot of female friends, were raised to be a "gentleman" towards women (opening doors, etc), lacking in confidence around women.

I developed my technique to play up my strong points and minimize my weaknesses. And not only did it work, I discovered that it boosted my confidence greatly and I became much smoother and comfortable all around. Over time I got better at socializing with women wherevere I ran into them, not just on the Internet. In a way, I think the Internet techniques I developed were a needed baby-step towards being better with women in any sitation.

So if you sound like you're the Smart Guy I descibed above, or if you're just too shy to be comforable with meeting girls in real life, I recommend you reading my first real blog post, The First Step to Meet Girls, and let me know how it works for you. Thanks for reading.

you should check out the First

No comments:

Post a Comment